Thank you for taking the time to read our studio policies regarding lesson booking, payment, and cancellations. It helps make our studio run more smoothly to benefit all of our students.
- Private Lessons are 45 minutes long and are by appointment only.
- The pricing of the private lesson includes the participation of either one or two people.
- It is recommended that you book your lesson a few weeks in advance in order to secure your desired day and time.
- 24 Hours notice is required for lesson cancellations. Late cancellations will be charged for the missed lesson. Please call or text (914) 487-4744 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or login to your appointments on our website to cancel and/ or reschedule your lesson.
- A Private Lesson guarantees optimal individual attention from an instructor. However, you are not guaranteed a private room. Studios are typically shared with other Private Lessons taking place. Instructors take turns playing their music on an equal basis.
- Dance Packages are available for purchase. Lesson packages must be used within the following time frame:
5 Lesson Package: Within 3 Months of Purchase
10 Lesson Package: Within 6 Months of Purchase
- If you are unable to continue with your lessons and complete your package, refunds will be considered for the remaining, unused lessons. If you purchased a package, the lessons you have used will be charged the single lesson rate, and you will be refunded the remaining credit.
- It is suggested that you arrive early to check in, change your shoes, etc. Our studio does not allow street shoes to be worn on dance floor, so please bring another pair of shoes with you to change into.
- If you arrive late for your lesson, please know that the lesson will still end at the scheduled time.
Dancing is a Physical Activity. The instructor and studio are not liable for any injuries that may possibly occur during any activities inside the studio. You are aware that you are participating at your own risk and take full responsibility for any occurrence. You agree that you are physically able to participate in all functions of the studio.
Ballroom Expression Studio Policies
26 Broadway, Hathorne, NY 10532
copyright © 2018 Ballroom Expression Dance Studio